This collection of commercial card magic features six items that are all relatively easy to do but have a huge impact on the audience. This is strong stuff.
“It’s another winner from Caleb. Highly recommended.” – Mike Powers
This collection of commercial card magic features six items that are all relatively easy to do but have a huge impact on the audience. Included is an effect that has fooled some of the best card magicians in the world. This is strong stuff.
Here’s what’s included:
- Problem Solved – A test of synchronicity where the spectators locate all of the Hearts from a shuffled deck.
- All Signs Point to Yes – Joshua Jay calls this a “blockbuster practical effect.” A playful premise for a visual routine that leaves the spectator with a wonderful souvenir.
- Clue – An easy to do effect where ‘clue cards’ reveal the identity of the spectator’s selection… but that’s only the beginning!
- Elimin-ACE-ion – A mix of magic and mentalism that makes a great lead in to any four Ace trick.
- Armchair Mind Reading – This simple effect has fooled some of the best card guys in the world. It looks like real mind reading.
- Premonition and Déjà vu – A new presentation for “The Last Trick of Dr. Jacob Daley” that adds two extra magic moments to the classic routine.
Softcover. 28 pages. 8.5″ x 5.5″
Here’s what others are saying:
“Buy it. You’ll use this stuff” –Rich Aviles
“This little book is FANTASTIC! I could see each of the six effects going into any magicians working set. I know that at least three of them will be going into mine. All of the effects are straight forward and well thought out. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good card magic that will astonish and entertain their audience.” –Paul Thomey
“‘All Signs Point to Yes’ and ‘Clue’ are both honestly worth the price of the book three times over. The whole book reeks of practical and quality effects. Caleb is fast becoming one of my most favourite card creators. If you don’t buy this book, your missing out. AND it’s such a steal for the brilliant routines inside!” –Jamie Daws
“A very good book, highly recommended, ‘ Elimin-ACE-ion’ is a wonderful development on the Ungaffed Entourage plot, there are some stunning effects in here, and anyone with an interest in card Magic should pick this up or sure.” –Christopher Williams
“Clue is a stunning revelation using four ‘clue’ cards that capitalize on Paul Harris’s Pointer Anomaly. I never quite appreciated that ruse until reading this effect, and now I am one of its biggest fans. The dang thing should fool you as you do it.” –Steve Bryant[/x_tab] [/x_tabs]